||[Sep. 4th, 2010|03:52 pm]
* I have a new job as a Marketing Exec. Finally! Back in that area. Absolutely loving it. The company was voted 12th best to work for in the UK last year, and it really shows.
* Recently I've been going out with old friends who cropped up from nowhere, and meeting new ones as well which is lovely.
* We've been slowly building up our room into a nice space when we've got the time, with the help of Ikea, Gumtree & freecycle, so hopefully a housewarming should happen soon. We were considering around Halloween!
* Going to see if I can visit Manchester in the coming months, so prepare yourselves, Manc lot! :)
* When I've got a bit more spare time, I'm going to start a group for people who wants to mess around with circus stuff/ play unicycle hockey/ learn new skills in that area. I've wanted to do this for ages, and after the group in Spitalfields closed down, there wasn't really anywhere we could all go. So, I've posted to various internet places to see who'd be interested, and the response has been good. Give me a prod if you'd be interested and I'll let you know when the ball gets rolling :)
Everything with the flat is good, we're getting there slowly, but it definitely feels like home. Spikey and I are doing well. Both very busy and could do with a holiday. Jessie is fine - still loud, hilarious and lovely.
All photo credit to Linda for this!